Scrap a Day, May 12th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Aztam
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 672

Re: Scrap a Day, May 12th

Post by Aztam »

Hubs and I are at my DD & SIL’s. We cooked homemade gringo tacos. And we will have the wonderful Strawberry torte my hubby made after Louis has his milk. He is so precious. And must be growing for as much as he eats!!!

When I get back home I have an idea for the first page in his album. Hoping the cutfiles I have in mind work well. Pretty sure it will work on the MB NSD cutfile challenge, too. I have few more I want to complete, then I can start working on the ones for May.

I need to catch up on household chores, but I think I will do that this week. I don’t imagine we will be coming over here everyday like we did last week. 

Ready for cake now! Have a great day!

ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam
Sue2024
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 1

Post by Sue2024 »

Charleneanne, I finally got around to readin posts, and you are right:  naps do through monkey wrenches into everything. There are a few days I am up early, no nap taken, and I am up again at some goofy hour.  Igh.

Husband did lawn, I did what I can around here.
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3695

Post by blbabe1234 »

Aztam wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 5:05 pm
Hubs and I are at my DD & SIL’s. We cooked homemade gringo tacos. And we will have the wonderful Strawberry torte my hubby made after Louis has his milk. He is so precious. And must be growing for as much as he eats!!!

When I get back home I have an idea for the first page in his album. Hoping the cutfiles I have in mind work well. Pretty sure it will work on the MB NSD cutfile challenge, too. I have few more I want to complete, then I can start working on the ones for May.

I need to catch up on household chores, but I think I will do that this week. I don’t imagine we will be coming over here everyday like we did last week. 

Ready for cake now! Have a great day!

Glad you got to spend some time with the baby. They grow up SOOOO fast!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

I did the Sketch with a Messy Twist Challenge

Now I need to clean up my mess and get dinner started. I'm quite proud of myself...did 4 layouts and 1 card today. My goal this week is the same as last -- try to make it into my room for about 30-45 mins before work!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

GinniG
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 470

Post by GinniG »

Happy Mother's Day everyone!!!  Not much happening here today.  Steve made me breakfast.  :)  It was good even though it was just eggs, cheese and toast.  :)  I've talked to my DD and my DIL and a couple of friends too.  Plus Facebook friends.  My Mom's been gone since 2014 so I always think of her on Mother's Day.  And like Chris, I celebrate every day that I wake up and that Steve and all of my family and critters are safe and alive.  ;)

I scrapped all day yesterday.  Got 2 layouts and a card done!  I haven't done that much scrapping in one day in awhile.  My favorite one is the scraplift of Jessica Mikel's cartoon layout.  Steve and I have NO CLUE what this picture is!  it was in my last Shutterfly set of pictures.  But it's so cool that I didn't want to throw it away.  So this was the PERFECT layout for it!  LOLOL!

I'm thinking a nap is definitely in order today.  I can barely keep my eyes open and it's only 2:15!  I've been pushing all morning.  LOL! 

Have a wonderful day everyone!

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

GinniG wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 6:17 pm
Happy Mother's Day everyone!!!  Not much happening here today.  Steve made me breakfast.  :)  It was good even though it was just eggs, cheese and toast.  :)  I've talked to my DD and my DIL and a couple of friends too.  Plus Facebook friends.  My Mom's been gone since 2014 so I always think of her on Mother's Day.  And like Chris, I celebrate every day that I wake up and that Steve and all of my family and critters are safe and alive.  ;)

I scrapped all day yesterday.  Got 2 layouts and a card done!  I haven't done that much scrapping in one day in awhile.  My favorite one is the scraplift of Jessica Mikel's cartoon layout.  Steve and I have NO CLUE what this picture is!  it was in my last Shutterfly set of pictures.  But it's so cool that I didn't want to throw it away.  So this was the PERFECT layout for it!  LOLOL!

I'm thinking a nap is definitely in order today.  I can barely keep my eyes open and it's only 2:15!  I've been pushing all morning.  LOL! 

Very cool layout!

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1361

Post by VickiR »

pawprints wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 2:47 pm
VickiR wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 12:09 pm
Happy Mother's' Day to all of you cherry friends!  Hope you day is beautiful no matter who you are with or where you are.

Our youngest DD just left after a visit and waiting for oldest DD to arrive in a few.  Relaxing and enjoying the day.  Thinking of so many past Mother Day celebrations with my own mom. 

So many ((hugs)) Vicki. 
Thanks, Barb... hugs to you.

VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1361

Post by VickiR »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 12:51 pm
VickiR wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 12:09 pm
Happy Mother's' Day to all of you cherry friends!  Hope you day is beautiful no matter who you are with or where you are.

Our youngest DD just left after a visit and waiting for oldest DD to arrive in a few.  Relaxing and enjoying the day.  Thinking of so many past Mother Day celebrations with my own mom. 

(((HUGS))) Vicki 
Thanks, Brandy.

VexedAngel
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 2

Post by VexedAngel »

Happy mother's day to all who celebrate and a hug to any who need it. 

I spent yesterday with my parents, and today my kids gave me sweet gifts (chocolate and the barbie movie LOL) and we went out for Indian after church. Yum! Then I took a nap, we had leftovers for dinner and I packed up three page kits. The best Mother's Day in awhile!!

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1041

Post by pawprints »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 3:55 pm
Grid Time Challenge

So very cute! Love the color combo!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 4:54 pm
I made a bday card for the Anything but a Layout Challenge

Great card! Those balloons are awesome!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

blbabe1234 wrote:
I did the Sketch with a Messy Twist Challenge

Now I need to clean up my mess and get dinner started. I'm quite proud of myself...did 4 layouts and 1 card today. My goal this week is the same as last -- try to make it into my room for about 30-45 mins before work!
That blue stenciling looks amazing and so perfect for the photos!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

GinniG wrote:

Such a fun layout and I love the combo of colors and black and white!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

VexedAngel wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 10:36 pm
Happy mother's day to all who celebrate and a hug to any who need it. 

I spent yesterday with my parents, and today my kids gave me sweet gifts (chocolate and the barbie movie LOL) and we went out for Indian after church. Yum! Then I took a nap, we had leftovers for dinner and I packed up three page kits. The best Mother's Day in awhile!!

Fun page kits! Can't wait to see what you do with them! And I spy Doodlebug!!

Image Image Image Image

VexedAngel
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 2

Post by VexedAngel »

pawprints wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 11:08 am
VexedAngel wrote:

Yes, one of my favorites!! :)

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

VexedAngel wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 10:06 pm
pawprints wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 11:08 am
VexedAngel wrote:

Yes, one of my favorites!! :)

My very favorite 😍

Image Image Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”