NSD PROM PICTURES...for sprinkles! ***Winner***

Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1360

NSD PROM PICTURES...for sprinkles! ***Winner***

Post by scrappinmom99 »

**** It was so much fun seeing all the prom photos! Thanks for sharing them with us! Random.org picked #1 StacyLee as the winner! Sprinkles have been sent out to the winner and all who entered photos!!! Image

What's a dance without some cheesy photo ops!? My last "game / challenge" is to post your own or a loved one's prom (homecoming, formal dance, military ball etc etc). I'd really love to see YOUR dance pictures!! A random cherry will win 500 points and there will be points for everybody who enters a picture! This will be open until Saturday May 13, along with the prom challenge. 

And without further ado....can't believe I am posting this. Here is my prom picture from 1989....he was a friend and a good date. He helped me walk in my shoes, carried my 110 camera and glasses (because I never wanted to wear glasses in pictures) and helped me cut my food with those dragon-lady nails, haha. And gahhh, that blue eye shadow!  Now show me your pictures!! ImageImageImage

****Edited to show the fate of my prom dress. It ended up in my daughter's dressup box and was always a hit with her and her friends. They used to call it the "mermaid dress". I had cut one of the tiers off the bottom so they wouldn't trip on it. 

ImageImage
Last edited by scrappinmom99 on Sun May 14, 2017 7:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
karen c.
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1144

Re: NSD PROM PICTURES...for sprinkles!

Post by karen c. »

Love the photo!!
I will share mine tomorrow when I get home. I just ran across them a few days ago. From the 60's. LOL
ImageImageImage          ImageImage
sdwhru
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 358

Post by sdwhru »

I don't have a dance photo as I went to a school that didn't believe in them, but I did want to comment I think your photo is fine.  It's good to have photos that document have far you have come!  
scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by scrappinmom99 »

seastar wrote:Love the photo!!
I will share mine tomorrow when I get home. I just ran across them a few days ago. From the 60's. LOL
Oh I want to see!!!! I can't wait!!! :) 
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by scrappinmom99 »

sdwhru wrote:I don't have a dance photo as I went to a school that didn't believe in them, but I did want to comment I think your photo is fine.  It's good to have photos that document have far you have come!  
Any dance photo would work! I went to all-girls Catholic school and the prom was all about the dresses and accessories. Oh we have to ask a boy? Image
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
StacyLee
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 927

Post by StacyLee »

Am I really doing this?  One must ask herself.......just how badly do you want sprinkles?? Image

This is my Prom Night 1990.  My Mom still has that metallic blue dress in a box in her garage.  She wanted me to take it home with me last time I was there.  I really don't go anywhere that formal anymore, so I left it there LOL

Hey! I just noticed our dresses are almost the same color!! Image
Last edited by StacyLee on Sat May 06, 2017 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stacy

ImageImageImage

Cherished
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 85

Post by Cherished »

Great photo's. I will upload when i find my picture. I have the same color dress.
CarrieG
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1781

Post by CarrieG »

my prom was 31 years ago....ekkkkkkkkkkkkk  I don't recall seeing any photos in the pics I got after my mom passed away....so not sure where they have gone.....
but I had a pic of my middle dd handy from her prom 2 years ago when she was a senior in highschool...LOL

JillinIN
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 479

Post by JillinIN »

I couldn't find the photo of me and my date, but here's me in 1981.
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage
Yankeegirl
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1533

Post by Yankeegirl »

Ha----I went to Catholic high school, and don't even remember them taking pictures at the proms!  Frightenly, that would have been 50+ years ago.  How is that possible???  LOL......
Anyway, glad you gave us some extra time, because I will haveto dig deep to find DDs' prom photos---if they didn't take them!
I am running away from my responsibilities,
and it feels good!

Kathy

Image  Image  Image Image  Image      
sherelm
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 733

Post by sherelm »

My date for the night managed to end up with appendicitis the night of the prom.  Our pictures were taken at the hospital and the high school principal, unmarried, took me.  Wasn't that swell?.  I have pictures but they are scrapped and the album is stored away.
tms58
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 123

Post by tms58 »

I don't know if I can find any of my prom, but I know where ones are from my kidos proms.
Cherished
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 85

Post by Cherished »

i found this treasure pics are so bad but the memories were great. Image
jrrah4903
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 649

Post by jrrah4903 »

My Junior Prom , very fond memories of this night!!

- Jillian

Deanna13
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 5417

Post by Deanna13 »

Here's my Sr. Prom photo scrapped with my sweet DH. We got engaged just before this. (May 1978) Image
Image Image ImageImage
karen c.
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1144

Post by karen c. »

Here is my HS prom photo. 1969
ImageImageImage          ImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3695

Post by blbabe1234 »

Anne-Marie..you're dress was GORGEOUS!

My Senior Prom was 1998. Can't find a pic of me with my date, either taken at school or at home. BUT...I did find a pic of my BFF and I at my house before our dates showed up

I have eyes closed, but that's the only full bodied photo I have.

I do have a fun one!

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2439

Post by emmapaige »

Oh my gosh - these are so fun.  I don't have my prom pictures.  My ex-husband threw out all my photos when we got married that included another guy. Maybe that helps explains the "ex".

I'll have to dig for my daughters prom pictures which I know I have somewhere.  Now that my scrap room is better organized, I need to work on my photos.

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2439

Post by emmapaige »

emmapaige wrote:Oh my gosh - these are so fun.  I don't have my prom pictures.  My ex-husband threw out all my photos when we got married that included another guy. Maybe that helps explains the "ex".

I'll have to dig for my daughters prom pictures which I know I have somewhere.  Now that my scrap room is better organized, I need to work on my photos.

And the funny thing is that his mother had his Senior Prom photo prominently displayed in their living room. I assume it stayed up way after we were divorced and I stopped going to their house. Image  
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

shoorn
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 2842

Post by shoorn »

My large prom photo is packed away somewhere but I had already scanned the table view photo so I just cropped it to show my date and I. 1968

Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

Return to “NSD Celebration 2017”