Thank you all!

Moderators: ACOT Employee, Crop Hostesses 2015

scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1360

Thank you all!

Post by scrappinmom99 »

I just sent out my last bit of sprinkles and now my watch is done. I mean, now my NSD hostess time is over. I want to thank Kristin and everybody at ACOT for giving me the chance to be an NSD hostess. I'd also like to thank my fellow hostesses - it was awesome working together and sharing ideas! And the responses to my games and fast scraps was amazing! I am humbled by the beautiful, creative ways you interpreted DEFINITIONS, which by definition lol, could be quite boring. But I wanted to use words as a theme and see how differently and artistically we can look at them -- and you guys ROCKED it!! I loved all the inspiration I got for cards and layouts from my co-hostesses' challenges.  Great ideas, ladies! And this week I am going to settle down and leave LOTS OF LOVE in the gallery!! It was also great fun sprinkling everybody!! ImageImage
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
sdwhru
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 358

Re: Thank you all!

Post by sdwhru »

Thank you for all the hard work you put in for us, Ann.  I can't wait to use my acrostic poem on a layout.  And the definition on a LO definitely intrigues me.  Thanks for inspiring me!
beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1740

Post by beachlover »

Yes, I agree totally with Anne-Marie.  This has been the best crop ever!  And part of it was our team work, but a big part of it was the great opportunity given to us by ACOT - thanks for having the faith in us!!!  And all the members of our little community/family here have been great with being so loyal, participating, helping out all the new ladies who needed help along the way!  We loved every minute of our hostess time and could not have been a success without everyone working together!!  THANK YOU ImageImageImageImageImage
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

DN in MN
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 444

Post by DN in MN »

Thank you, Anne-Marie :)  I feel the same way as you do!  I am honored to have been a hostess and loved that we all worked together as a team :)
2024 Layout goal ~ 6/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

1scrappymom
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 800

Post by 1scrappymom »

Ditto to what has already been said.  What a fun couple of weeks!!Image
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71
Deanna13
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 5417

Post by Deanna13 »

Thanks for all your hard work, everyone! It was a great crop. Just wish we could have them alittle more often. It's a great way to inspire us to use up our stash! Image
Image Image ImageImage
average_kim
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 846

Post by average_kim »

Thank you, Anne-Marie! and to the other hostesses!  You all did a great job!
Kim

Image Image  
Sara Scraps
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1384

Post by Sara Scraps »

I completely agree Ann-Marie! All of us crop hostesses worked so well together! We had a really fun couple of weeks! Thank you as well for all your support and help. And a BIG thank you to Kristin and the staff at ACOT for letting us have the opportunity to work together and host their crop! 

Retiree3
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 5437

Post by Retiree3 »

I would like to say ditto to what all of the hostesses said. I want to thank all the participants, Kristin and her staff, and  the other hostesses for making this such an enjoyable experience. I hope one day that I can meet up with some cherries. That would be a dream come true.
                                                                                                                                             Donna
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1740

Post by beachlover »

Retiree3 wrote:I would like to say ditto to what all of the hostesses said. I want to thank all the participants, Kristin and her staff, and  the other hostesses for making this such an enjoyable experience. I hope one day that I can meet up with some cherries. That would be a dream come true.
                                                                                                                                             Donna
That would be so great!  If we all host again, we have to meet Image  we have our own little club now Image
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3695

Post by blbabe1234 »

beachlover wrote:
Retiree3 wrote:I would like to say ditto to what all of the hostesses said. I want to thank all the participants, Kristin and her staff, and  the other hostesses for making this such an enjoyable experience. I hope one day that I can meet up with some cherries. That would be a dream come true.
                                                                                                                                             Donna
That would be so great!  If we all host again, we have to meet Image  we have our own little club now Image

Heehee...totally...Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3695

Post by blbabe1234 »

I don't think there is anything else that I can add. All the hostesses are so good with words and they have described exactly what I'm thinking. I was completely honored that Kristin had selected me to be a hostess amongst nine other talented ladies. I have made some good solid friendships and like Donna and Ann said - it'd be awesome to get together and meet up! The anticipation, the excitement, all leading up to NSD followed by the RUSH you get when you are a hostesss, nothing beats that feeling! I'd also like to thank all who participated in my teasers, games (during and AFTER) and of course, my challenge! All of ya'll are winners in my book! Image

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
Christi S.
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1467

Post by Christi S. »

Thank you so much for your hard work and all the FUN you created!

Christi S
~~~~~~~~~~~

Christi_S

Totals for 2016
     Layouts 33
     Cards 42

Totals for 2015
     Layouts 299, Cards 331, Mini Books 5

wimom
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 671

Post by wimom »

Thanks to you all and ACOT for a fun week!
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin
StacyLee
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 927

Post by StacyLee »

Thank you to all of the hostesses!! Wish I'd been able to take part in more of the challenges/games, but I really enjoyed the ones I did!!
Stacy

ImageImageImage

kguercio
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 190

Post by kguercio »

Thanks for all the fun and hard work you guys put into the crop!
****Kelly****
shoorn
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 2842

Post by shoorn »

Thanks so much for your hard work to make NSD crop a success. It was a lot of fun!
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1040

Post by pawprints »

It was so much fun! Thank you to all the hostesses for the work you put in! And thank you to Kristin and the amazing ACOT staff!

Image Image Image Image

Shutterbug
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 592

Post by Shutterbug »

Thank you!! All of the Hostesses Did a wonderful job.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.
redsonic20
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 116

Post by redsonic20 »

Thank you for your work behind the scenes and what we could see!  I would so love to be a fly on the wall during all of the coordinating that is surely done before we get to hear about what's going to happen!  I am thrilled to be part of this community...time permitting!! :)  Hopefully next year I can kick out the hubby with all three kids and get some me time in for the crop!!
Denise

Visit My Blog:  Mamarazzi Scraps

Return to “NSD 2015”