Christmas Ornament Exchange 2016-Sign up here-Updated w/name

love2stamp
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1032

Christmas Ornament Exchange 2016-Sign up here-Updated w/name

Post by love2stamp »

Christmas Ornament Exchange! 

Following are the rules: 

1. Sign ups are now open(please sign up on this thread) and will close on Dec.7th

2. After sign ups are closed I will put all the names in a hat and will draw from there. I will then list here the name of the girl you will send too. 

3. When you sign up please be sure to list your screen name and full name. 

4. When you sign up please also include how you decorate your home, mantel and/or Christmas tree. For example if you like snowmen and thats all you like make sure you state it. Or if your tree is all purple with no other color make sure you state that. If your tree or home is hodge podge then state that too. This way it will be easier for your girl to shop for you and will get you what you like and will use. If you have any questions please let me know. 

5. It is entirely up to you to either make or buy the ornament(s). Just remember to make sure it is something you will be proud to send your girl. Make sure it is something that you wouldn't might getting yourself. As for the cost, there is no maximum. There are some very beautiful ornaments that don't break the bank! Some girls like to send more than one ornament, again that is up to you. 

6. All of you girls that are out of the United States can also sign up. So hope you join us. 

7. All ornaments should be received by December 25th, so that you can have them for the holidays. For those of you sending out of the US, please send out earlier. 

8. Please, please sign up if you are truly interested in doing this! So please if you cannot send out or change your mind, please let me know ASAP, so that I can make other arrangements. I know that sometimes things come up with no fault of our own. All I ask is that you let me know!! 

9. I will be keeping track of those ornaments received so please make sure you let me know when you get it. And if possible please post a photo of it, so we can all ouuuu and awwwww!!! 

10. I forgot to mention earlier, that once you get the name of your girl make sure you contact her to get her home addy. 

11. Most important of all have fun shopping for your girl! Any questions, please ask!!! 

Thank you for playing and I am looking forward to seeing all the beautiful ornaments! 

Your name--------------------------------------girl you send to

blbabe1234----------------------------------love2stamp
scrap bug------------------------------------Christi S.
scrapngram---------------------------------blbabe1234
Christi S.-------------------------------------scrapngram
love2stamp---------------------------------scrap bug
Last edited by love2stamp on Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3695

Re: Christmas Ornament Exchange 2016-Sign up here

Post by blbabe1234 »

I was thinking about this earlier! I'm in!! Been doing this each and every year I've been apart of ACOT.

My name is Brandy Williams (blbabe1234)

I love anything doggie BUT..now I have Jackson...so kitty ornaments are cool now (I don't have any). I love anything Tweety bird, Texas, American-Pride. And because we spend more Christmas's in the a/c than NOT...I also love flip flops, summer and beachy stuff too.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
Scrap Bug
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 240

Post by Scrap Bug »

I'm in again.

Scrap Bug
Melissa Foshee

My main living room tree is decorated in gold/red/turquoise.  My family room eclectic tree is just that - anything goes.  I like the quirky and different, but also anything, really.
Melissa
scrapngram
Cherry Blossom

Post by scrapngram »

I am in.

Scrapngram
Sue Bonesteel

I like Owls and Santas but would like anything as long it is not vintage. Something from your state would be nice.
Scrap Bug
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 240

Post by Scrap Bug »

If you don't get enough sign-ups - no worries from me.  
Melissa
Christi S.
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1467

Post by Christi S. »

I'm in.  Christi_S / Christi Scheirer
~~~~~~~~~~~

Christi_S

Totals for 2016
     Layouts 33
     Cards 42

Totals for 2015
     Layouts 299, Cards 331, Mini Books 5

love2stamp
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1032

Re: Christmas Ornament Exchange 2016-Sign up here-Updated w/

Post by love2stamp »

I'm in

I love snowman and cows
ImageImageImageImage
cat1393
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 221

Re: Christmas Ornament Exchange 2016-Sign up here-Updated w/

Post by cat1393 »

I will pay better attention to this next year!! Participated many times...even continued after years of having I guess you can call it no shows! Can't wait to see everyones ornaments.

Christine
brianwilsonrt
Cherry Tart

Re: Christmas Ornament Exchange 2016-Sign up here-Updated w/name

Post by brianwilsonrt »

Thanks for sharing your views…hope more people will read this article!!!

Return to “Christmas Ornament Exchange”