Newbie here......

A place for new members to introduce themselves and ask questions about the Message Board, the Gallery and getting around ACOT.

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1040

Re: Newbie here......

Post by pawprints »

Welcome! You will really love it here! And don't worry, we may be scrappers but we definitely are not just about scrapbooking! We are a crafty bunch and anything you create will fit right in. As for the challenges, many accept cards and even other forms of craftiness. Just read the fine print where the hostess posts what she will accept as an entry into her challenge. I host two challenges, Music and Graphic Design, and although layout based I also accept cards and anything else that my challenges inspire you to create. It's all about the inspiration. I hope you have fun here with us.

Image Image Image Image

ScrappyDistractions
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 842

Re: Newbie here......

Post by ScrappyDistractions »

Birgit55 wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:22 am
Hello,  I'm a newbie to this forum as well as to ACOT.  Just found the online store about a month ago and am in love with all the products!  I'm new to art journaling and just posted my first project to the gallery.  Just trying to figure things out here on the board.  My passions are card making, treat packaging and now art journaling.  I also like to make junk journals and sometimes altered art.  I see there is a lot about scrapbooking on here.  Are there any challenges in these other areas of interest that I can check out??
By the way - one of the monthly challenges is Mix It Up which is for all things mixed media including art journals, junk journals, and more.

Check it out here:  October Mix It Up Challenge - ACOT Message Board (acherryontop.com)

Lisa - Scrappy Distractions

ImageImageImage

Return to “Cherry Blossoms”