2024 Layouts of the Week Sign-Ups

Featuring fantastic layouts by the community.

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 319

2024 Layouts of the Week Sign-Ups

Post by Flasher »

Happy New Year!  We're looking for a few good Cherries!

Often times, depending on challenges and schedules, the gallery is jumping with submissions which sometimes means layouts and projects get bumped before really getting noticed.  Other times, Cherries are often busy and can't make it to the gallery as often as they'd like.  The Layouts of the Week feature will allow us to put some of our Cherries in the spotlight!  The rules are simple -- once you've signed up, find your assigned week.  At the end of that week, preferably on Monday, post your selections for featured projects.  Start your thread in the Layouts of the Week forum.  Choose one item from each of the categories listed in the gallery.  It is usually Traditional, Digital, Cards and Tags, Planners, General Crafts, and sometimes Photos.  Be sure to tell us why you chose the projects for that week.  If there is no action in any particular category, then simply skip that section.  Also, if you are really torn between two great creations, feel free to post an "honorable mention".  Please link your choices so that we can go and leave love on them!  You may choose a specific week, and you may volunteer for more than one week.  Simply let me know!

A few little things . . .

1.  DO NOT POST YOUR SELECTIONS DURING your assigned week.  If you do, submissions made after your post will be overlooked.  Your posted week is for review.

2.  Be sure to only post projects that were submitted to the gallery DURING your assigned week.  This will help eliminate the possibility of overlapping.

3.  We've all been enjoying the LOTW Badges created by Art_Teacher!  But, one final note on those:  As mentioned above, you may have an "Honorable Mention" in addition to your primary chosen project.  That is fine and you may mention however many you want.  But, ONLY THE PRIMARY SELECTION in each category will receive the Badge.  Please, please, even though there are tons of gorgeous projects in the gallery, do your best to choose one primary project in each category.  If it helps to narrow it down, check and see if the person has actual posts here on the message board by clicking on their name under their avatar.  Some people only post projects in the gallery, and they will not see that they have been selected.  

4.  Please remember to link your selections!  This will allow Cherries to go straight to those layouts to leave love, and will also give Laura (Art_Teacher) an instant link to distribute badges!

Here are the weeks for the first half of the year!  You'll notice there are three slots for the week of May 6.  Assuming that we will be celebrating NSD here at ACOT, we will need to really break up that week because of the large number of layouts that will surely get posted that week!

JANUARY 1 - JANUARY 7     Flasher (Laura)
JANUARY 8 - JANUARY 14    Sandi0805
JANUARY 15 - JANUARY 21     suewho372 (Susan)

JANUARY 22 - JANUARY 28     emmapaige (Chris)
JANUARY 29 - FEBRUARY 4     blbabe1234 (Brandy)
FEBRUARY 5 - FEBRUARY 11     suewho372 (Susan)
FEBRUARY 12 - FEBRUARY 18     VickiR
FEBRUARY 19 - FEBRUARY 25     Karyn_Sue
FEBRUARY 26 - MARCH 3       lilkoala3 (Leslie)
MARCH 4 - MARCH 10      DMarie (Dawn)
MARCH 11 - MARCH 17     joannie
MARCH 18 - MARCH 24     pawprints (Barb)
MARCH 25 - MARCH 31     Art_Teacher (Laura)
APRIL 1 - APRIL 7        SandyK1967
APRIL 8 - APRIL 14     Amy Jo
APRIL 15 - APRIL 21     aheatfan (Kristin)
APRIL 22 - APRIL 28     emmapaige (Chris)
APRIL 29 - MAY 5       MTCanuk (Leslee)
MAY 6 - MAY 8          joannie
MAY 9 - MAY 10        JAire
MAY 11 - MAY 12      Sandi0805
MAY 13 - MAY 19      Tammey
MAY 20 - MAY 26      Mycreativerootscrafts (Flora)
MAY 27 - JUNE 2      Monroe1218 (Rebecca)
JUNE 3 - JUNE 9      lisn2cats (Lis)
JUNE 10 - JUNE 16     VickiR
JUNE 17 - JUNE 23     aheatfan (Kristin)
JUNE 24 - JUNE 30     pawprints (Barb)

Just let me know when you'd like to help out!
Last edited by Flasher on Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:12 am, edited 10 times in total.
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1360

Re: 2024 Layouts of the Week Sign-Ups

Post by VickiR »

I will take Feb. 12-18 and June 10-16.   Thanks for doing this Laura!
Tammey
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 2115

Post by Tammey »

You can put me down for as many spots as you need.
  Image Image Image Image Image

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

VickiR wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:20 am
I will take Feb. 12-18 and June 10-16.   Thanks for doing this Laura!

Got 'em!  You're welcome.  ☺️
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

tmp718 wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:30 am
You can put me down for as many spots as you need.

Thank you, Tammey!

Karyn_Sue
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 715

Post by Karyn_Sue »

I'll take 2/19 - 2/25. I'll sign up for a 2nd one when I see where the needs are
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford

ImageImageImageImageImage
joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2436

Post by joannie »

Anytime in March is good right now! 
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Karyn_Sue wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:42 am
I'll take 2/19 - 2/25. I'll sign up for a 2nd one when I see where the needs are

Got it!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

joannie wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:56 am
Anytime in March is good right now! 

Thanks!

SandyK1967
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 709

Post by SandyK1967 »

I will love to do this for the first time! I will be sure to ask questions if I have any....April 1-7 ?
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋 Image
~HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY 2024!~
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

SandyK1967 wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:31 am
I will love to do this for the first time! I will be sure to ask questions if I have any....April 1-7 ?

Got ya down!  As far as questions . . . ask away!

aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1774

Post by aheatfan »

Please sign me up for April 15-21 and June 17-23.  If that does not work, I am flexible. Thanks Laura  😊
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2439

Post by emmapaige »

I’ll take 1/22 - 1/28 and any date in April.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 939

Post by suewho372 »

I will do Jan 15-21 and Feb 5-11
Susan

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

aheatfan wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:38 am
Please sign me up for April 15-21 and June 17-23.  If that does not work, I am flexible. Thanks Laura  😊

Done!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

emmapaige wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:38 am
I’ll take 1/22 - 1/28 and any date in April.

Got 'em!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

suewho372 wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:48 am
I will do Jan 15-21 and Feb 5-11

Got 'ya down!

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2322

Post by Art_Teacher »

I can do March 25 - 31 and one of the weeks in June. :)
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
Amy Jo
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 753

Post by Amy Jo »

I can do Jan 8-14 and April 8-14!
ImageImageImage

DMarie
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 462

Post by DMarie »

I would be honored to do MARCH 4 - MARCH 10.

Dawn Marie
Dawn Marie 

Return to “Layouts of the Week”